Company, organization: St Mellion International Resort
ST MELLION, SALTASH
Cornwall, PL12 6SD - UNITED KINGDOM
Tel: +44 (0) 1579 351 351
Fax: +44 (0) 1579 352 046
VAT number: 806 6217 39
Purpose of site: Promotion of the establishment
Director of publication, legal representative: Mr. Ian DAVIES
Editorial Manager: Mr. Ireneusz Kwasniewski
Webmaster, design, editing, artistic direction: SAS WIHP / Ireneusz Kwasniewski
Photography: Ireneusz Kwasniewski / Andy Hiseman
Web hosting: SAS WIHP
President SAS WIHP: Vincent Ramelli
The site presents:
● Informative content
● A collection of personal data on line
French Data Protection Act: the site is the subject of a declaration to the Commission Nationale Informatique and Liberté (French Data Protection Authority). You have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete information that concerns you (art. 34 of the Loi Informatique et Libertés (French Data Protection Act)). To exercise this right, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ownership: The site and the information that it contains are protected by French intellectual property law and by international agreements. Except for use by immediate family members or private use, the site and any element of its content may not be reproduced, republished, retranscribed, modified or passed on without the prior authorization of the eligible party.
By booking accommodation online through st-mellion.co.uk, via phone or via email or via any other method, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
The following booking conditions form the basis of your booking contract with The St Mellion International Resort. In these Terms and Conditions "we", "us", and "Company" refers to The St Mellion International Resort. "You" refers to the customer booking a reservation through us directly through this website, and indirectly through any of our affiliates through whom we provide our products and services.
The terms and conditions detailed below apply to all online bookings at www.st-mellion.co.uk and all bookings made directly with Reservations and indirectly through our affiliates.
- When you make a booking, your contract (which shall include these terms and conditions) will be with St Mellion International Resort.
- All rates offered on this website include VAT at 20% and are correct at the time they are first advertised.
- Publicised prices are subject to availability and subject to change without notice. Special offers may be changed or withdrawn without notice at any time. However your price is guaranteed with payment confirmation and receipt.
- All the information provided by clients is their responsibility and should be correct at the time of submission, in particular the e-mail address. St Mellion International Resort cannot be held responsible for missing or delayed emails. You warrant that you are at least 18 years old and possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use this website in accordance with the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- All the credit or debit card information provided by clients is their responsibility and should be correct at the time of submission. We cannot be held responsible for any reservation cancelled or rejected due to incorrect or invalid details. The credit or debit card will be used to guarantee the booking subject to the cancellation policy detailed below.
- An inprint of a valid credit or debit card is required upon check-in to guarantee incidentals.
- Any changes to the details supplied should be forwarded as soon as possible, either by e-mail or by using your username and password on the relevant section of our website.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. However, your price is guaranteed once you are given a confirmation number.
- For the avoidance of doubt, your price does not include any incidental charges, which you may incur during your stay. Such charges will be payable by you upon check-out. In the event that you fail to pay any such incidental charges, it is a condition of your contract with St Mellion International Resort that you irrevocably authorise St Mellion International Resort to debit your credit or debit card for the amount of any shortfall.
- Reservations will be deemed complete and effectively communicated to you for all purposes at the time we send the confirmation to the email address you provide in your reservation form, whether or not you receive it. Therefore clients are advised to make sure that the e-mail address is correct. Please ensure you contact us as soon as possible if you do not receive your confirmation as you would remain liable for any non-arrivals, amendment or cancellation charges whether or not you receive your confirmation.
- We are unable to stop you from making more than one booking for the same time of travel at the same or different properties, and in that case no refund will be given.
- We require clients to double check all confirmations. It is the client's responsibility to ensure that all details are correct and the confirmation is consistent with the clients requirements.
- For bookings over 5 rooms, please contact the Hotel directly as special terms and conditions may apply and a group booking contract will be issue.
- Please note that we will endeavour to meet all room requests, however these cannot be guaranteed. Room allocation is completed the night prior, and all requests will be taken into consideration during this process.
- St Mellion International Resort reserves the right to validate and pre-authorise all credit cards prior to arrival.
- A pre-authorisation fee may be required at check-in to cover any extras or incidentals above the total amount payable for the duration of your stay. In addition the hotel may request a security deposit of £50.
- Your booking will be guaranteed against a credit card, subject to the cancellation policy detailed below. You will be asked for a pre-authorisation for your accommodation when you check in. If you wish to check out before your reserved date of departure, please notify us as soon as possible. Providing you have informed the hotel before 3.00pm two days prior to your new date of departure, the unused accommodation charges will be refunded to the same payment card used on check in. If payment was made by cash, cheque or by other means, then a cheque for the balance due will be forwarded to you by post within 14 days of your departure. If you do not notify the hotel before 3.00pm two days prior to departure then 2 nights accommodation charge will be retained as a late cancellation fee, and any remaining nights will be refunded as above.
- Any booking that has been prepaid or where a deposit has been taken, guests must provide the same credit card details upon arrival. If someone is paying for the individual travelling then a signed credit card authorisation form must be completed and sent to the hotel showing the last four digits and signature strip of the card. Please contact the hotel for more information.
- St Mellion International Resort accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Visa Debit, Cash Passport Prepaid Money Travel Cards, Maestro, Travellers Cheques (Pound Sterling, no change given) and Cash payments.
- St Mellion International Resort do not accept Discover or Diners Club cards, personal cheques or Visa Electron.
- Best Available Rate: Our cancellation policy requires 48-hours notice. Should you need to cancel or amend your booking please contact the hotel by 3.00pm the two days prior to arrival. Should you cancel outside this policy a two nights cancellation fee will be charged to the credit or debit card used to confirm the reservation. Please note all reservations for 7 nights or more a 25% of the total cost of your stay will be taken as a deposit at the time of confirmation which is non-refundable and non-transferable. The 25% non-refundable deposit applies to each night booked and any night cancelled will still incur the 25% non-refundable deposit. The deposit cannot be used as a reduction towards the entire stay if the number of nights have been reduced.
- Advanced Booking Offer Rate: Full pre-payment is required at the time of booking and your credit/ debit card will be charged in advance of your arrival. If we are unable to complete the transaction, your daily rate will revert back to our standard selling rates. Therefore, please make sure you provide the correct contact details. This booking is non-cancellable, non-refundable and cannot be amended.
- Long Stay Rate: 50% of the total cost of your stay will be taken as a deposit at the time of confirmation which is non-refundable and non-transferable. Our cancellation policy requires 48-hours' notice by 3:00pm the day prior to arrival. The 50% non-refundable deposit applies to each night booked and any night cancelled will still incur the 50% non-refundable deposit. The deposit cannot be used as a reduction towards the entire stay if the number of nights have been reduced. If your stay is reduced to 6 or less nights then the discounted rate booked will revert to our standard Best Available Rates.
Guests with disabilities
- Our hotel offers modified facilities for guests with disabilities. We offer assisted access to the hotel and level access to bedrooms and bathrooms. Guests with restricted mobility or other particular requirements should inform St Mellion International Resort in advance. Please call the hotel direct for details.
- St Mellion International Resort has adopted the following principles:
1. To incorporate Disability Discrimination Act requirements into new build, and maintenance of both the interior and exterior of the premises.
2. To ensure all written communications comply with the RNIB guidelines.
3. To ensure staff receive the appropriate training on the latest Disability Discrimination Act and the final rights of access October 2004.
4. When replacing signage we will ensure new signage is clear and complies with the Act.
5. To ensure our disabled toilet is fully accessible at all times.
6. To ensure a member of staff is available 24 hours a day for guest assist customers, who request the service in advance.
7. We will ensure that information is available in large print on request, or alternatively a member of staff is available to explain the contents
8. We will continue to complete access assessments of our premises annually.
9. We will incorporate requirements into either the short or long term plan
10. Take the necessary action to ensure we comply with the Act once a failing has been brought to our attention, by either incorporating it in our short or long term plan
11. We will continue to seek the views of our customers through customer satisfaction surveys
12. Ensure all hazards are removed once brought to our attention,or highlighted as a hazard
- With the exception of working dogs for people with disabilities, our hotel does not accept pets.
- We do provide 2 car parking facilities at St Mellion International Resort, which are free for resort customers.
Checking In and Out
- Rooms are available from 3.00pm on the day of arrival. Rooms must be vacated by 11.00am on the day of departure, early check-in and late check-out are available at extra cost.
- St Mellion International Resort has a non smoking policy. St Mellion International Resort reserve the right to charge a guest up to £200.00 who is found to be smoking in a room or public area for the additional cleaning charges that the hotel will incur. Should a guest continue to smoke in a room or public area, St Mellion International Resort reserve the right to have the guest removed from the hotel.
Cancellation, No-shows and Changes Policy
We believe that it is only fair to others that we make a charge if you cancel at the last minute and don't let us know in advance. It helps keep the prices down too, for everyone!Therefore, should you wish to make any changes to your confirmed booking, please note the following terms and conditions:
- Best available Flex Rate - Reservations made may be modified or cancelled without penalty up to 3pm two days prior to arrival (3pm GMT/London time). Cancellations after that time will be charged for two nightís stay.
- Advance Purchase Rates - Cancellations will be charged the full rate, and amendments are not permitted.
- Long Stay Discount, Room Only -25% Non Refundable Deposit of rate per night required. 48 Hours Cancellation Policy, by 3pm two days prior to arrival.
- Reservations made later than 3pm two days prior to arrival may not be modified or cancelled without a charge of two nightís stay being made to the debit or credit card used to guarantee your reservation. If you fail to cancel and do not show up, you will be charged in full.
- For the avoidance of doubt, if your date of arrival is on the 4th of the month, for example, the last date which you can cancel without penalty is the 2nd of the month by 3pm (GMT). Bookings cancelled, in this example, on the 2nd (after 3pm GMT), or 3rd of the month will be charged to the credit or debit used to guarantee your reservation. Any request to cancel a reservation cannot be considered complete until you receive our cancellation confirmation or cancellation reference number. Until you do so, your booking will still be considered valid and cancellation penalties may be incurred. If you do not receive a confirmation of your cancellation or cancellation reference number within 24hours of your initial request, please ensure you contact us without delay. Changes or cancellations, where admissible, may be made by email or by phone.
- If you make the booking via a third party site (i.e a booking agency or affiliate site), you must cancel through them.
Changes, Book-outs and Cancellations By Us
- Occasionally, we have to make changes to and correct errors in our publications and other details both before and after bookings have been confirmed and cancel confirmed bookings, and we reserve the right to do so.
- Occasionally, we have to make a "significant change". "Significant changes" include the following changes when made before departure; a change of accommodation to that of a lower official classification or standard for the whole or a major part of the time you are a guest, a change of accommodation area for the whole or a major part of the time you are a guest. If we have to make a significant change or cancelation, we will advise you as soon as possible. If there is time to do so before your arrival, we will offer you the choice of the following options: 1) accepting the changed arrangements or purchasing an alternative stay from us, of a similar standard to that originally booked if available.
2) cancelling or accepting the cancellation in which case you will not be charged by us.
- No liability can be accepted where we are forced to make a change or cancel as a result of unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which we could not have avoided even with all due care. No compensation will be payable and the above options will not be available if we cancel as a result of your failure to comply with any requirement of these booking conditions entitling us to cancel (such as paying on time).
- St Mellion International Resort reserve the right to book you into another hotel of a similar category, should the service or accommodation you require not be available due to unforeseen circumstances.
- In all cases, our liability for significant changes and cancellations is limited to offering you the above mentioned choices. We regret we cannot pay any expenses, costs or losses incurred by you as a result of any change or cancellation.
- We will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss (for example loss of enjoyment), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from any of the following:
The fault of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party or
The fault of a third party not connected with the provision of your stay which we could not have predicted or avoided or
An event or circumstance which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not have predicted or avoided even after taking all reasonable care.
he fault of anyone who is not carrying out work for us (generally or in particular) at the time.
- In addition, we will not be responsible where you do not enjoy your stay or suffer any problems because of a reason you did not inform us of when you made your booking or where any problems you suffer did not result from any breach of our contract or other fault of ourselves.
- St Mellion International Resort is not liable for any loss or damage to the property of the Client or any person as may occur within the constraints of the Hotel Proprietors Act 1956.
- In the event of an insurance claim you must provide us and our insurers with any assistance we may reasonably require. You must also agree to cooperate fully with us and our insurers if we or our insurers want to enforce any rights which are transferred.
- In the public areas of St Mellion International Resort, CCTV is in operation and hard disk recordings may be made. This activity is carried out for the security of all its guests and staff.
Complaints or Comments
- Any complaint or comment regarding a stay at St Mellion International Resort should be made in the first instance to the hotel's Duty Manager at the time of your stay so that it can be resolved at the time. Any verbal notification must be put in writing and given to the Duty Manager as soon as possible. If you are still dissatisfied, you must notify us at the earliest opportunity. If you remain dissatisfied, however, you must write to the General Manager within 7 days of the end of the stay you have purchased from us giving your booking reference and full details of your complaint. We regret we cannot accept liability if you fail to notify the complaint or claim entirely in accordance with this clause.
- When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you or any member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid direct at the time to reception. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made against us (together with our own and the other party's full legal costs) as a result of your actions.
- We expect all guests to have consideration for others. If in our reasonable opinion or in the reasonable opinion of any other person in authority, you or any member of your party behaves in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause danger, upset or distress to any third party or damage to property, we are entitled, without prior notice, to terminate the stay of the person(s) concerned. In this situation, the person(s) concerned will be required to leave the accommodation or other service. We will have no further responsibility toward such person(s). No refunds will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination.
- St Mellion International Resort may subsequently charge for items which are damaged or go missing during your stay.
Internet Fair Use Policy
The use of the free internet service is subject to the St Mellion International Resort Fair Use Policy which we apply so that we can deliver a reliable broadband service to all our guests. The Fair Use Policy means that the performance of our network is monitored and we may restrict the bandwidth available to heavy users during busy periods, so that we can ensure that all guests can enjoy reasonable internet access.
1. OUR OBLIGATIONS
1.1 We will use our reasonable endeavours to make the Service available 24 hours a day, however we will not be liable if for any reason the Service is not available at any time or for any period. Access to the Service may be suspended at any time. If you require any assistance in relation to the Service, you should contact our Resort Reception dialing '0' from your
1.2 In order to gain access to the Service, you may be required to provide us with certain personal information. We will use such personal information in accordance with relevant data protection legislation. You warrant and undertake to us that all of the personal information you provide is complete and accurate. We will not disclose any personal information which is provided by you to any third party without your permission, other than (i) to any sub-contractors or agents engaged by us to provide any support or administration, facilities management or similar services (subject to such sub-contractors and/or agents undertaking to keep such personal data confidential), (ii) to any company or organisation to which we transfer our responsibilities to provide the services and products to you or (iii) where required by law or made in connection with legal or regulatory proceedings.
2. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
2.1 You will keep confidential any access codes or passwords provided to you in order to access the Service, and will not disclose them to any other person for any reason. You will be responsible for any loss that arises from you losing, misusing or otherwise disclosing any such access codes or passwords. Please note that we are not obliged to issue a refund if you lose your access code or password.
2.2 The Service is intended to allow you to access the internet in order to use, amongst other things, the worldwide web, e-mail and messaging services. You undertake to us that your behaviour while using the Service will be lawful, honest and proper. Without prejudice to any other provision of this agreement, we may terminate your use of the Service at any time without notice if we become aware of any behaviour that has a negative impact on our equipment or network or the use by other customers of our equipment or network or the internet in general, or which damages, or has the potential to damage, our reputation or standing.
2.3 Without prejudice to the generality of paragraph 2.2 above, you may not:
2.3.1 Use the Service for any illegal purpose;
2.3.2 Access or attempt to access the Service via more than one device;
2.3.3 Access or attempt to access the Service provided to any other customer;
2.3.4 Use the Service in such a manner as to host a web or other server, send or
facilitate the sending of bulk e-mail or collect third party personal data without appropriate consent;
2.3.5 Exceed the download limitations relevant to the particular period of Service purchased by you; or
2.3.6 Resell, or attempt to resell, the Service to any third party.
3. BREACH OF THE AGREEMENT
We shall investigate any suspected breach of the agreement by you, and reserve the right to take such action as we, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate, including suspension or withdrawal of the Service with immediate effect and without notice to you.
4.1 You acknowledge that your use of the Service is at your own risk. The Service is provided on an "as-available" basis, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby exclude all and any warranties or conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, in respect of the Service and any content or data obtained or downloaded from it. Without prejudice to the foregoing generality:
4.1.1 We do not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free at all times or will meet your requirements; and
4.1.2 We are not responsible for the security, integrity, accuracy or completeness of any information that you transmit or receive while using the Service.
4.2 The disclaimer under this paragraph 4 is without prejudice to your statutory and other rights as a consumer.
5.1 Nothing in this agreement shall exclude or limit your or our liability for death or personal injury.
5.2 Subject to paragraph 5.1, we shall not be liable to you in contract, tort or otherwise arising in connection with this agreement for any economic losses (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), any loss of goodwill or reputation, any special, indirect or consequential losses or any destruction or loss of data, software or equipment.
5.3 If any part of the Service is not available to you through no fault on our part or where the failure, suspension or withdrawal of the Service is beyond our reasonable control, we shall not be obliged to pay any compensation to you.
5.4 You will indemnify us against all and any losses or claims arising from any breach of the agreement by you, and against any claims or legal proceedings arising from your use of the Service which are brought or threatened against us by another person. If you have any questions, please contact Resort Reception.
6.1 We reserve the right to amend this agreement at any time.
6.2 You acknowledge and agree that all intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to copyrights (including rights in software), trademarks, database rights, patents and inventions) in and relating to the Service are owned by us and our licensors or contractors. Nothing in this agreement operates to transfer any such intellectual property rights to you.
6.3 We reserve the right to assign or sub-contract any of our rights and obligations under this agreement without notice to you.
6.4 If any provision of this agreement is found to be unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the other provisions will nevertheless remain in full force and effect.
6.5 This agreement is governed by the laws of England and the parties hereto submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Company Registration No: 05298636
Place of registration: England
Registered Office Address:
St Mellion International Resort
- Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained online, we cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions, and reserve the right to vary, amend, supplement or cancel any of the information or offers featured online at any time.
- St Mellion International Resort cannot accept liability for any information, errors or omissions supplied by a third party and reserves the right to change such information, products or services at any time. Upon being notified about any errors we will do our best to rectify them as soon as possible.
- St Mellion International Resort cannot warrant that the site is free from infection by viruses, contamination or any destructive elements.
- St Mellion International Resort cannot be held liable for any loss, damage or claims arising from interruption, inability to access the site, loss or incompletion of a transaction.