If you're looking for a caravan holiday park, holiday cottage of family friendly holiday accommodation in Cornwall, then head to St Mellion International Resort. We offer our guests a range of one-bedroom lodges, bungalows and duplex cottages ideal for a relaxing self-catering holiday in Cornwall. Set in 450 acres of beautiful Cornish countryside on the edge of Dartmoor, just half an hour from the sea and boasting outstanding leisure facilities, St Mellion is the perfect choice for a family holiday, spa break, golf break, hen & stag parties or simply to chill in Cornwall.
The fabulous leisure complex includes three heated pools (including one for the toddlers), superb fitness centre, well-equipped gym, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and the Elemis Spa. Children will love our 32C leisure pool with water jets and fountain and adults can take advantage of resort guest discount on golf and food
Nature trails, outdoor tennis courts, two golf courses and practice area provide sporting opportunities for everyone.
If culture is more your cup of tea, you’ll be spoilt for choice. Highlights include The Eden Project, The Lost Gardens of Heligan, Paigton Zoo, the open-air Minack Theatre, St. Michael's Mount and several National Trust Properties. Plus there are numerous old fishing harbours and towns for which Cornwall is renowned, such as Looe, Padstow and St Ives.
- Cottages are available for 3, 4 and 7 days stay and include:
- - Full use of the leisure facilities: Steam room, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Leisure pool & swimming pools
- - Full use of the health club gym and classes
- - Free Wi-Fi
- plus 10% discount on dinner and discounted rate for golf.
- Terms and conditions:
- - Offer is based on 7 days accommodation package
- - Price shown is per lodge
- - Booking period 20th March - 31st Dec 2019
- - Offer is subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discount
- - St Mellion Resort reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.