A day to remember for you and your clients! Our knowledgeable experienced PGA Professional staff can help your business formulate a customised experience to suit your every need.
Your corporate golf day can be as bespoke and customised as you wish, below are a few ideas that we cater for:
Beat the PRO
Select a par 3 of your choice, allow your clients to take on our Pro’s for prizes of your choosing.
1st Tee video analysis
Allow each member of your special day to have their swing filmed by a PGA Professional on the 1st tee (using high spec technology). Upon completion of the day, kick back, relax, have a drink whilst listening to analysis and guidance from a member of our expert team.
From chipping, bunker play, pitching, irons and driving allow us to create a tailored experience to suit all abilities in your group. Why not finish your session with a nearest the pin or longest drive competition on our high spec SkyTrak technology.
Are you a Business owner looking to entertain a small number of your clients, suppliers or members of staff. We have the perfect opportunity with the greatt facilities to do so. These days are designed to provide a unique and bespoke experience that you will not only remember but find fun and very informative.
- Schedule of the day
(This schedule is a suggested template and can be customised to suit individual needs).
- - 9am - Meet and greet in the No18 restaurant for breakfast. Complimentary gift bags including; course planner, golf balls, tees, pitch forks and ball markers will be presented.
- - 9.30am - A 90 minute short game clinic on St. Mellion's pristine short game area, tuition will be tailored to meet the clients needs.
- - 11.15am - 18 holes on the Nicklaus course playing with a member of our expert team. Tuition will be based on course management, awkward lies, shot selection and short game. Lunch will be provided after 9 holes.
- - 4pm - Time to relax in the Nicklaus bar and discuss the day so far. Drinks and snacks to be provided.
- - 4.30pm - Driving range session tailored to each individuals game. Signage defining each individuals practice area will be set up to create that extra special VIP feeling.
- Upon completion of the day a personalised report will be emailed to each player.