The team at St. Mellion Estate is welcoming back our guests.
Rest assured, in addition to the quality of our service and warmest welcome, we are committed to keeping everyone safe during their summer stay in Cornwall.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic we have developed a range of practical hygiene and health & safety practices to protect the health of our guests, members and of our team. These approaches will be shaped further by government guidelines and regulations, and will continue to evolve in response to any changes in medical advice.
After many months of uncertainty, now is the perfect time to enjoy the very best that UK has to offer, whether staying with us on our Cornish estate, using us as a base to reach the great outdoors, or enjoying our hospitality and – of course – our great golf courses, we will do all we can to make your Cornwall staycation one worth savouring.
• Enhanced cleaning programmes and use disinfectants proven against COVID-19
• Anti-bacterial soaps and alcohol based hand sanitiser available across the Estate
• Team members and guests required to wear appropriate PPE
• Contact less payment (no cash payment available at the moment)
• 1 metre+ social distancing implemented throughout
• Spa & Gym temporarily closed
• Swimming Pools are now open with some restrictions - see more
• New capacities in restaurants and tables sanitised thoroughly between guests
• Spacious car parking and contact less arrival
• Bedrooms sanitised and sealed for every arriving guest
• Single use products to minimise contact
• Team members trained on infection mitigation, proper sanitising and providing service whilst social distancing